PO Client 188.8.131.52
- NEW FEATURE: List View Cell Editing is now available in some list views (Task related list views, accessible by middle clicking a cell).
- FEATURE EDIT: Task ‘Assigned To’ users are no longer required in order to create a task.
- FEATURE EDIT: Durations now view a Day as a work day not a 24 hour day.
- NEW FEATURE: Shot List View shows Task Steps. Task Step display orders are set in the Server Admin. (Manage Projects > Edit Project > Category Edit – right click the Task Types to change the order they will show up in the Shot View)(database update required, see below)
- FEATURE EDIT: Budget fields can now hold decimal values. (database update required, see below)
- BUG: There was an issue with the Asset Search dialog. Certain queries would lock up the client.
- BUG: Task View > Issue with loading users directly assigned to a task in the Task View without clicking the reload button.
- BUG: Task View > Users in Assigned Departments wasn’t working right.
- BUG: Task View > Budget was actually showing Duration, and there was no actual Budget field.
- BUG: List View Sorting was being reset after List View reloads; row background colors were getting a bit messy at times. Some other listview reloading enhancements have been made.
- BUG: Better load times in Gantt View. Less refreshing of all nodes currently opened.
- BUG: Gantt View’s smallest timespan allowed was 3 hours. Now it’s 1 minute.
- BUG: Column orders were not saving correctly.
- BUG: Column reordering in list views didn’t always order correctly by date/time.
IMPORTANT UPDATE REQUIREMENTS
In order for all the features of this update to function correctly each project database must be updated. This can be done from the Server Administrator. The following database update scripts must be run. The picture below shows how to update the project databases.
PO.RUNSQLPROJ("ALTER TABLE TASKS ALTER BUDGET TYPE Decimal(12,3)"); PO.RUNSQLPROJ("ALTER TABLE TASK_TYPES ADD "DISPLAY_ORDER" Integer default 0 not null");
PO Server 184.108.40.206
This PO Server update is required to make use of the features and fix bugs associated with the PO Client 220.127.116.11 update.